Umrah Badal | Umrah e Badal | Badal Umrah | عمرة البدل
£349.00 – £399.00
Umrah on behalf of your parents or grandparents – alive or deceased, or other loved ones.
A qualified student of knowledge from Makkah or Madeenah – who has already performed his own umrah, and intends to perform umrah again – will be appointed to perform the umrah badal on your behalf. He will benefit from the funds he receives by allowing him to save his own money to maintain himself and his family whilst studying, in shaa.-Allaah. So your fee has a double benefit in having the umrah badal performed as well as helping a student of knowledge, in shaa.-Allaah.
This service is offered at a cost of only £349 for the umrah badal at off-peak times throughout the year, and £399 at peak times during Ramadhaan and Dhul-Hijjah.
Just some of the benefits of using this service:
- Very competitive price: Our price is very competitive in comparison to those of the umrah tour operators. From our research, the umrah tour operators currently offer their lowest prices upwards of £750! – that’s anywhere from three to four times more than what we charge for our simple no-hassles service;
- Student of knowledge: We guarantee that your umrah badal will be performed according to the Noble Qur.aan and the Authentic Sunnah, since we will be utilising our resources from amongst the qualified students of knowledge in Makkah or Madeenah, in shaa.-Allaah;
- Certificate of completion: Upon the completion of the umrah badal, we shall send you a notification email simply to confirm that your umrah badal was performed successfully, in addition to emailing you a certificate testifying so, as well as a video and a photograph of the student in shaa.-Allaah;
- Double-edged benefit: The student of knowledge appointed to perform the umrah badal for you will benefit from the funds he receives by allowing him to save his own money to maintain himself and his family whilst studying here, in either Makkah or Madeenah, in shaa.-Allaah. So your fee has a double benefit in having the umrah badal performed as well as helping a student of knowledge, in shaa.-Allaah.
How the umrah badal service operates
1) Select WHEN you would like the umrah badal to be performed.
Please note umrah badal performed during the peak season costs £399, and off-peak costs £349.
2) Enter the name and gender of the person on behalf of whom you would like to book the umrah badal, then click the ‘Add to Cart‘ button.
3) Click the ‘View Cart‘ button.
4) Click the ‘Proceed to Checkout‘ button, then complete the transaction.
5) Upon confirmation the funds have cleared in our account, we will instruct the student of knowledge to embark upon the umrah badal journey, making sure to notify him of the exact name of the person on behalf of whom he is to do the umrah badal, in shaa.-Allaah;
6) Once he has completed the umrah rites, we shall send you a notification email informing you the umrah badal has been completed, in addition to emailing you a certificate testifying so, as well as a video and a photograph of the student in shaa.-Allaah.
Reference: Majmoo’ Fataawa wa Maqaalaat Mutanawwa’ah – Volume 16
Shaykh Ibn Baaz was asked: Some of the Scholars say that the Prophet (sal-Allaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) permitted the performing of the Hajj on behalf of the deceased, and not the ‘umrah; So is it correct [to perform] ‘umrah [on behalf of the deceased]? We are in need of knowing the evidences, so [please] benefit us [and] may Allaah reward you with good.
The Shaykh responded: It is permissible to perform the ‘umrah on behalf of another, just like the hajj – whether or not the person is deceased or frail due to old age or an illness which is not anticipated to pass. So he is allowed to perform the hajj and the ‘umrah on his behalf.
A man came to the Prophet (sal-Allaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) and said: O Messenger of Allaah, indeed my father is an old man, and he is unable to perform the hajj and nor undertake the journey, so should I perform the hajj and ‘umrah on his behalf? He said:
«Perform Hajj and ‘Umrah on behalf of your father» – [transmitted by Imaam Ahmad from the hadeeth of Abu Ruzayn al-‘Uqaylee No.15751, and an-Nasaa.ee No.2621].
So there is no harm in performing the hajj [and umrah] on his behalf.
For multiple individuals, repeat order for each individual.
Please specify the first name, last name, gender and status of the person on behalf of whom the Umrah Badal is to be performed: