Iftar | Iftaar | Feed the Fasting | إفطار الصائم
£2.00 – £2.70
Reserve a serving spread for a minimum of 10 fasting people every:
- 13th, 14th and 15th of each Islamic calendar month.
- 9th, 10th and 11th of Muharram (‘Aashooraa).
- during the blessed month of Ramadhaan.
- during the month of Shawwaal.
- 9th of Dhul-Hijjah (day of ‘Arafah).
In co-operation with Markaz Quba, we shall be processing all Iftar | Feed the Fasting orders in Nepal.
Markaz Quba is home to hundreds of orphaned, poor and needy students of knowledge – which increases the benefit to be gained by having your Iftar | Feed the Fasting orders carried out there, in shaa.-Allaah.
The cooked iftaar meal served to the poor and needy Muslims, comprises:
- 1 portion of rice (Bukhari / Mandi / Biryani);
- 1/4 roast chicken (leg and thigh / breast and wing);
- 1 small (hand size) box of dates;
- 1 bottle of mineral water (min. 500ml).
Reference: Ahmad, at-Tirmidhee (who declared it Saheeh), Ibn Maajah and Ibn Hibbaan
The Messenger of Allaah (sal-Allaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said:
«He who gives food for a fasting person to break his fast, he will receive the same reward as him, except that nothing will be reduced from the fasting persons reward».
Note: Price listed is per person.
Be sure to select the correct option – corresponding to the total number of fasting Muslims (minimum 10) you wish to feed, then add the total number to the basket below to calculate the total cost: